Adding a search box
You can add a search box to your Online Store. Please refer to Ecwid's tutorial for instructions.
You will notice that in the tutorial, it asks for your store ID. Here's how to find this:
- Click Edit on the Online Store widget on your page.
- In the dialog box that opens up, you will see your Store ID displayed in the bottom left corner.
Note that it is in light gray text so it may be a little difficult to spot.
Once you've created your code, you can add the code to your Sitebuilder by following these steps:
- In your Sitebuilder, go to Widgets > Popular.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget onto your page.
In order for the search box to work, the HTML widget needs to be dropped beneath the Online Store widget.
- Copy, and paste (use right-click > paste or Ctrl-V to paste) the code given.
- When you are done, click Save.
The search box may not display on the page immediately, but you can view it in your site preview.
Please sign in to leave a comment.