Flat Rate Shipping or Free Shipping
With flat rate shipping, you can set a flat shipping rate, or specify free shipping.
To begin, first create a Destination Zone:
- Log in to the Sitebuilder.
- Click Menu > Store.
- Go to Settings > Zones.
- Click New Zone.
- Enter a name for the zone, i.e. United States.
- Click Add Country.
- Select the country/countries from the list.
- Click Add Countries.
- Repeat for regions, states, and zip codes as needed.
- Click Save.
Once you have a zone, you can set up shipping.
To create a flat rate shipping method:
- Go to Settings > Shipping.
- Click the New Shipping Method button.
- Select your region:
- Use "The World" to create a shipping method for any location
- Select a specific region to create shipping for a specific Destination Zone
- Click Flat rate.
- Click Shipping rate & delivery speed.
- Set a shipping rate by entering the shipping cost as either a flat amount or flat percentage of the total price.
- Set a delivery speed by entering a number of business days.
- Click Name shipping method.
- Enter a name for your method, i.e. Flat Rate.
- When you're finished, click Save & Finish.
- Click Save.
If you have one method, but would like to offer different shipping rates (e.g. one for your country, and one for other countries), you need to configure two zones. Once you have your zones set up, it's easy to specify shipping costs per zone. If you want to offer free shipping to all customers near your store, create a new zone with your country, state and zip code. This means that each condition you have for shipping should have a zone.