Editing product availability
The Online Store makes it easy for you to manage your product availability. Here's how to get started:
- Log into the Sitebuilder.
- Click Menu > Store.
- Go to Catalog > Products.
- Select the product you'd like to mark as out of stock.
- In the right-hand column (under the price field), under "Availability", click Disable.
- This will mark the product as "Out of stock" on your published site.
- To control your stock and ensure that it is managed effectively, under "Stock Control", click Manage.
- You can indicate the number of items you have in stock, as well as request an email to be sent to you when you are out of stock.
- When you have finished, click Save.