How to format the text?
To change the color and font type of the text on your site, you need to use the Style Designer.
- Click Style > Designer.
- In the "Colors" section, you will see the ability to change the color for the Second through Sixth headers, as well as the Paragraph Text.
- Click on the desired element to update.
- You can choose a color from the palette or put in your own HEX number.
- In the “Fonts” section, you can change the font type, size and spacing for the Second through Sixth headers, as well as the Paragraph Text.
- Click on the element you wish to change.
- Make your adjustments.
- Click Save.