Grant Google Permissions in 8 easy steps:
1. Go to Google.com/business and click “sign in”.
2. Log into the Google account that contains your business listing(s).
3. You will then be taken to your My Business dashboard. Enter the location name in the
4. Once you have found the location, click the 3 vertically aligned dots directly to the
right. Then click on “Dashboard”.
5. On the next page, click on the Icon in the top right corner of your Dashboard. Then
click on “Manage Account” from the drop down.
6. From here, click on "Manage Permissions”
7. A pop-up will appear, click on the “+ User” icon in the top right corner
8. Another pop-up will appear. Add your Online Review Manager as a “Manager” by
copy & pasting the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and
selecting “Manager” from the dropdown. Then click “Invite”.