How to Grant Facebook Permissions
1. Login to your Facebook account
2. Send a Friend Request to Griff Emer https://www.facebook.com/griff.emery
3. click on the upside-down triangle located in the top right corner of the page. A dropdown will appear. Click on “ Manage Pages ”
4. This next page is where you will see your Facebook Business Listings. Click on the location you want to grant permissions for.
5. You will then be taken to the location’s Business Listing Page. From here, click on “ Settings ” from the top right corner of the page.
6. You will then be taken to the Settings menu for that listing. Click on “ Page Roles ” from the column on the left hand side of the page. From here, enter “Griff Emer” in the text box beneath “Assign a New Page Role”. Select Moderator as the “Role”, then click “ Add ”.
7. Confirm your password then click, “ Submit ”. You’re done! Responses entered from the Online Review Manager platform will now be posted to your Facebook Account.
If you manage multiple locations , this process must be repeated starting from Step 4.